With the help of the free software tool „Communicator” various EDIP components allow the programming via a graphical programming environment. Programming can be data flow oriented in a function block diagram or control flow oriented as a flowchart. It is possible to carry out logical operations, to calculate analog values or to create time-dependent sequential control. The programming environment is easy to understand and intuitive to operate. The different function blocks are integrated in the software and are available as a standard feature with the output modules. However the number of the blocks is limited to 10 for each module in the standard version. The unlimited version can be activated with the help of a license.
- Programming, simulation, test and commissioning everything in one tool
- Easy operation via the graphical programming and minimum start-up effort
- Special blocks allow the online monitoring of signals and signal characteristics
- Storage and display of recorded measured values
- Implementation of control algorithms, as well as additional program logic
To help select the correct product please refer to the technical data, images and notes for proper use found in the data sheet.