Customer specific applications are becoming more complex. Size, fluidic performance, low power consumption and cost efficiency are critical criteria. Therefore the demands on the components used are increasing. Type 6164 was developed with the goal, to simplify pneumatic control with optimum integration of a pilot valve in block and plastic moulding parts. Thus, making a more compact design possible.
This valve sets new standards with its uncompromising reliability, above average life cycle span and excellent fluidic characteristics.
Various certifications and conformities make the use of the valve in medical applications such as media multiplexers in dental technology and oxygen control in respirators possible.
- Compact design with 11 mm width per station
- Orifices from 0,5 mm (9 bar) to 1,2 mm (1,5 bar)
- High durability and reliability
- Low power consumption, as well as optional ATEX Ex ib version
- Design for optimum integration
To help select the correct product please refer to the technical data, images and notes for proper use found in the data sheet.