- Consulting, design and fluid system integration
- Complete fluidic systems, sub-assemblies and high quality products
- Manifolds in all materials: machined, molded, bonded, sandwiched
- Machined and molded parts
You are developing a new dialysis machine and are looking for a partner for the design of the fluidics? You have come to the right place. With over 20 years of experience in microfluidics, we have the know-how to be the perfect partner for your next generation dialysis solution.
Our dialysis solutions in different applications
Whether in Hemodialysis or in Automatic Peritoneal Dialysis – the interaction between each component is essential in every dialysis process.
The classic hemodialysis is a clinical process for patients with failed or damaged kidney function, by which toxins are filtered out of the blood. Number one priority is reliability and the safety of the patient. Our valves fulfill these requirements for Hemodialysis. Gladly we would like to explain the advantages to you. Please contact us.
2/2 or 3/2-way Whisper Valve with media separation
- Highest chemical resistance
- Compact design with 8.9 mm installation width
- DN 0.8 mm (vacuum up to 5 bar) and 1.2 mm (vacuum up to 3 bar)
- Very fast, almost silent switching with < 20 dB (A) and very low power consumption
- High back-pressure tightness, excellent cleanability and 100% duty cycle
2/2 or 3/2 way TwinPower Rocker-Solenoid Valve with separating diaphragm
- 22 mm ultra compact design with orifices up to DN 3.0
- Isolating diaphragm for high chemical resistance
- Circuit function NC, NO and 3 way universal
- Back pressure tightness via rocker principle
- Minimal internal volume with excellent cleanability
Direct-acting 2/2 or 3/2-way pivoted armature valve
- Direct-acting, media-separated valve up to DN 5
- Maintenance-free pivoted armature technology
- Vibration-proof, block screwed solenoid system
- Service-friendly, robust manual override
- Explosion-proof variants
Automatic Peritoneal Dialysis
The automatic peritoneal dialysis allows patients to be flexible and have more freedom in life. The dialysis process is done using the patients peritoneum in the abdomen, and can be done by the patients at home or even at night while they sleep. Therefore, the reliability of the device is extremely important as well as the compact, portable design and quiet operation to give patients the necessary rest. For this purpose, our valves are highly suitable. Please contact us if there are any questions relating to our products.
Fitting products for your dialysis solution
3/2-way flipper solenoid valve, direct-acting
- 0 to 10 bar
- Low power consumption
- Standard, Ex ia version
- 10 mm installation width / 11 mm width/station
3/2 way pneumatic cartridge solenoid valve
- Compact design with 11 mm width per station
- Orifices from 0,5 mm (9 bar) to 1,2 mm (1,5 bar)
- High durability and reliability
- Low power consumption, as well as optional ATEX Ex ib version
- Design for optimum integration
Safe and reliable in each process step
Used in dialysis for years, our valves have proven to be safe, reliable and efficient, saving you cost with no maintenance or replacement requirements. The design of our micro valves includes media separation, protecting your medium as well as your valve. With high temperature and chemically demanding disinfection processes, you want high functional safety and reliability in the product. As your reliable partner, we can assist you with the documentation requirements for your validation process.
Servo-assisted 2/2-way diaphragm valve
- Servo-assisted diaphragm valve up to DN50
- Fix-coupled diaphragm opens without differential pressure
- Vibration-proof, block screwed coil system
- Energy-saving power reduction for all DC variants
Professional project handling
With a wide range of products and available materials, we are sure to meet your requirements. We also offer individual system solutions for your specific needs.
CAD-created animations or simulations, combined with rapid prototyping, material selection, tool design, construction, and assembly knowledge enable us to provide a production concept for your system at an early stage. Your designated project team starts working for you: from your reliable sales consultant, qualified industry specialists to dedicated system engineers – Bürkert puts the necessary experts together for you. Contact us for an individual consulting.