- Immediately usable - no installation or registration necessary
- Products configured according to individual requirements
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Saved configurations available for several weeks
- Quick and uncomplicated enquiry or order processes
- CAD model of the configured product directly retrievable
With the help of our configurator, you can put together a product precisely tailored to your needs in just a few guided steps.
The configurator guides you through a range of topics and allows you to make individual adjustments. In each step you can view the current summary of the product features that are already selected. Finally, you can share your configuration with others, add it to the shopping cart or send an enquiry. You also have the option of editing the configured product in collaboration. Furthermore, your configuration can be retrieved within a certain period of time using a code. Your individual product will then be available as a CAD model.
We are also happy to advise you personally, so please use our contact options.
The Bürkert valve island configurator offers you the following advantages:
- Selection of different communication modules
- Number of valves freely selectable
- Guided separation plug placement
- Individual selection and positioning of the valve assignments
- Various additional functions can be selected (hot swap, module-by-module shutdown, non-return valves, etc.)
AirLINE – the valve island optimised for process automation
- Safety-related shut-off of valves possible
- Easy diagnostics via LC display
- Process reliability through pneumatic functions
- Optimised for installation at the bottom of the control cabinet
- EX-Versions: ATEX / IECEx Zone 2, cURus Haz. Loc. CL I, II, III Div 2