Micro Bubbles in a fluid path can be caused by a myriad of variables: flow velocity, pressure drop, internal valve cavity, temperature change, valve position, rapid open/close.
Many times users will attempt to remedy the situation by adding an expensive degasser, but before you do this, we recommend that you first check the flow through your valves. Often times a higher Cv or a slow close may be all you really need.
Burkert has solutions that have helped hundreds of micro bubble sufferers eliminate or at least minimize this situation by using: higher flow coefficient (Cv), optimized fluid cavities, zero heat transfer, and slow gentle valve closing features. What originated as a Burkert Systemhaus solution developed into our Unique Whisper series valves with standard slow closing electronics. Burkert’s Unique Type 6712 and Type 6724 rocker solenoid valve delivers a single solution that provides all of those features.
2/2-way Whisper Valve with media separation
- Highest chemical resistance combined with minimum internal volume
- Compact design with 7 mm installation width
- DN 0.8 mm (3 bar) and 0.4 mm (5 bar)
- Switching noise < 36 dB
- For dosing applications with excellent cleanability
2/2 or 3/2-way Whisper Valve with media separation
- Highest chemical resistance
- Compact design with 8.9 mm installation width
- DN 0.8 mm (vacuum up to 5 bar) and 1.2 mm (vacuum up to 3 bar)
- Very fast, almost silent switching with < 20 dB (A) and very low power consumption
- High back-pressure tightness, excellent cleanability and 100% duty cycle