Date: Wednesday December 2, 2020
Time: 12:00PM-1:00PM CT
With decentralized solutions for process automation and coordinated, digital communication, e.g. via IO-Link, a transparent and flexible plant design with fast localization and elimination of faults as well as simple installation and commissioning can be realized.
The direct air supply right up to the valve saves flexible control air lines and reduces compressed air consumption. In this way, you optimize the energy efficiency of the system and ensure short switching times.
Intelligent control heads with important safety functions such as non-return valves and solutions for fast commissioning play a decisive role in efficient process monitoring.
In the webinar on December 2nd, 2020 you will learn
- Which advantages decentralized plant automation offers at field level
- How digital communication creates added value for you
- Important facts about IO-Link and AS-Interface (topology, parameters, diagnostic functions, software integration into the control level)
- How to efficiently monitor your processes using intelligent control heads
- What decentralized solutions look like in practice