This old style Robolux Valve/Actuator combo (Burkert Type 2035) is currently performing on hundreds of Chromatography skids like yours as it was designed to do. But retirement, after decades of service, has arrived and no replacement parts or components are available.
This design was phased out in 2014 by Burkert for the next generation of Robolux style valve packages.
Although announcements went out to all known customers, many end user clients were unlisted or “confidential” and we were unable to contact them regarding the phase-out. This might include you, which is why you are invited to the retirement party!
Upgrading the retired Type 2035 to the improved Type 2036 Robolux actuators and 8685 control/feedback package has never been easier.
The improved actuator fits onto the existing Robolux valve body footprint and requires minimal retrofit with the addition of a new diaphragm.
Burkert is available to guide you through this change-over process and even provide on-site service engineers to assist your in-house maintenance team.
To RSVP to the party and find out more about the Type 2036 next generation Robolux Valve packages click here.
Robolux multiway multiport diaphragm valve, pneumatically operated
- Allows optimized processes designs
- Reduced installation costs
- Reduced number of valves and welds
- Stainless steel bodies in different configurations
- Approvals FDA, CE, USP VI, ATEX/IECEx, 3.1
Control- and feedback head for integrated mounting on Robolux valves Type 2036
- Compact stainless steel design
- Contactless valve position registration
- Coloured illuminated status display
- Fieldbus AS-Interface (optional)
- Version for ATEX / IECEx