The role of the Strategic Marketing Manager is to establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives through effective management of the strategic market plan, advertising and promotional branding activities.
Main tasks: (Other duties will be assigned as required)
- Responsible for writing a dynamic game changing USA marketing plan in alignment with strategic direction of the organization and market and competitor knowledge.
- Driving the implementation of this plan working with all facets of the organization to achieve the overall growth objectives for Burkert USA.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals and provide them with proper direction and motivation and development.
- Understand requirements for technical approvals (UL, UR, CE, etc.) using a technical approach and work on the global approvals team.
- Participate in the Global Phase Out process.
- Develop a nurturing strategy for ongoing lead development.
- Work with Segment Managers and Sales Managers to plan and implement promotional campaigns around Strategic Directives and Tactics.
- Develop a system for evaluating campaign and trade show effectiveness.
- Develop a co-marketing strategy and implementation plan with key distributors and evaluate potential strategic partnerships
- Create, implement and measure the marketing strategy for each market segment and the overall company via customer insights and market intelligence.
- Work to actively build our brand and reputation; be responsible for brand management
- Maintain closeness to our customers to develop marketing materials for our target applications and target markets through understanding customer needs
- Create technically specific marketing materials to support the sales team
- Write and assist in writing white papers for customer applications including Key Burkert Differentiators and ROI analysis.
- Manage the USA marketing budget.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 10+ years marketing experience with technical products
- Technical background in engineering or other highly technical environment
- Strong customer focus and attention to detail – be able to provide an amazing customer experience
- Day-to-day work activities are prioritized appropriately within work routines
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Able to work closely within a team and contribute individually
To apply for this position, please visit this link.