The Field Segment Manager ensures the successful implementation of the Segment Strategy, integrates themselves into the target industries’ network and maximizes the sales success of the segment both nationally and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maximize Bürkert profile, brand equity and brand value in target industry and markets
- Network internationally - regular contact with ASMs, FSM network and Product Champions and Sales Management
- Update the Bürkert network on potential national and international cross border projects and significant target customers
- Be a "Voice of the Industry" by actively integrating within the target industry and market. Highly active participation, speaking and training in target industry relevant exhibitions, seminars and associations
- Responsible for the sharing of market and application knowledge, information and intelligence within the Bürkert network for the benefit of Bürkert as a whole
- Responsible for implementation of the segment strategy and the sales success of the segment in your region
- Responsible for the launching of target application launch packages and the training of segment application to Bürkert colleagues and providing application support to field sales teams
- Actively developing and implementing marketing and sales campaigns with local operative marketing colleagues, supported by the target industry application package launch
- Develop and maintain a local Segment business plan with their local sales, management, operative marketing teams and SM
- Work with local Operative Marketing to give concept guidance and input for promotional materials and the selection local trade show presence
- Actively search, sell, win and be responsible for the successful delivery of significant target customers and projects
- Responsible for supplying new application requirements from the field to the Segment Managers to help form new product ideas
To perform this job successfully and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent certified completed technical training courses 5+ years of sales experience in the Gas Handling
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
To remain current in industry by taking training necessary to remain up to date with new markets and technology.
Home office and customer locations both office and manufacturing facility.
To apply for this position, please use this link to our online application.